|Job ID Number:||1521|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Category:||Business Intelligence,Data Analyst,Data Warehouse,Database,Developer|
· New York, NY
We are looking for a full-time SQL Developer to join the company’s Data team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an intelligent, committed and energetic group that is passionate about revolutionizing the way research and analysis is conducted in the alternative investment industry. The Data team is a fast-paced and growing group of individuals who provide data and analytical support to the entire client base. Developers will work with vast amount of securities data from many sources, and portfolio data from prominent hedge funds, fund of hedge funds and some of the most sophisticated Institutional Investors.
The Data team manages all incoming data and support client requests and special projects. The position of a Developer is as challenging and demanding as it is rewarding. This position plays a critical role in integrating sophisticated data feeds and providing the world-class data quality that clients have come to expect.
· Portfolio Data Integration:
o Collect specifications for new data integration
o Analyze the financial instruments involved in an integration
o Build software and tools to integrate client data into the platform
· Security Master and Reference Data:
o Build integration software and tools to load securities and reference data
o Track, debug and improve complicated database processes
Qualifications, Traits & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from notable college
· Highly proficient in T-SQL, stored procedure, and ETL
· MS SQL Server database administration knowledge is a big plus
· Scripting language such as Perl is a plus
· Knowledge in C#, Java or Scala is a plus
· Knowledge on definitions and parameters of financial instruments, e.g. equities, fixed incomes, options, futures, swaps, forwards, etc. is a plus
· Interested in investments and/or the fund of funds and hedge fund industry
Please submit a brief summary about why you think you might be a good fit along with your resume.