|Job ID Number:||1528|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Contact:||Database - Connections of NY (212-564-3300)|
|Category:||Business Analyst,Business Intelligence,Database,Finance,Management|
The core responsibilities for this role is to assist in financial management and analysis, budgeting, human capital management, SharePoint portal maintenance, project governance, and audit and compliance tracking. In addition, the role will liaise and actively contribute to the Global COO organization to apply streamlined and consistent practices/ processes.
Workforce and Financial Management:
· Manage and track regional resources including Permanent Staff, Contractors, Open Positions, New Hires, Consultants and Service Centre resources.
· Budget/Forecast Preparation: work with US COO and managers to determine budget for staff costs, vendor contracts (software and consultants) and other operating expense line items.
· Preparation of Global monthly financial and workforce reports for Equities Technology internal review as well as for submissions to Central COO Team. Review actuals versus budget, and forecasts expenditures.
· Ownership of DRB process including all the approvals, tracking and reconciliation of Specific Purchases (consultancy, software and bandwidth).
· Assist with contract management, work orders and renewals by liaising with managers and sourcing team.
· Ensure proper approvals are in place for all other spend in the region (headcount, travel etc.)
· Tracker2 user support
· Assist with project monitoring and timesheet reporting
· Assist and follow-up with outstanding audit action items with local action owners
Help with maintaining SharePoint site
3 years + financial management experience Bachelors Degree
Proven record of having dealt with people in large organisations at all levels.
Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve
Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and planning tools Experience with project management best practices/ project lifecycle, articulate and responsive style used to communicate globally Confident and able to effectively communicate with colleagues at various levels of seniority
Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision and minimal guidance.
Proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Able to multi-task and prioritize a demanding and varied workload.
Proactive, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
Willing to take on responsibility, and a strong sense of ownership and accountability
Results-oriented, dedicated and committed to success
Please submit a brief summary about why you think you might be a good fit along with your resume.