.NET, .net Core, ASP.NET, C#, Multi-Threading, MVC, REST API, SQL, Web Services
- Develop, enhance, and maintain Data Indices and related services.
- Dedication to writing clean, high quality code without cutting corners.
- Ability to take ownership of complex projects and propose realistic estimates.
- Understand business needs, users' priorities, and most common use cases.
- Mentor junior developers and capably explain both business and technical topics.
- Actively contribute to discussions and communicate clearly always keeping audience in mind.
- Discuss new business requirements, analyze the impact of changes on respective applications, and redesign, implement, test, and deploy the changes.
- Improve the performance of the applications to meet business needs.
- Provide Application support, and troubleshoot and analyze critical issues impacting the business.
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid understanding and experience with implementation of software design principles (e.g. OOP, SOLID principles, Unit Testing, Service Oriented Architecture)
- 5+ years’ experience with software design and development (including the Microsoft application development framework) in C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services (SOAP), Web API (REST), WCF
- 5+ years’ experience in database design; writing stored procedures; programming in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- 5+ years of web application design concepts
- Experience writing multithreaded applications and Windows Services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with GIT/Jenkins
- Experience with React, Redux
- Strong experience in QA methodology and developing testing strategy
- Experience designing ETL systems
- System Architecture experience a plus
- Knowledge about Financial Markets is a plus