Position Description: Advanced C# .Net Developer Experienced hands-on C# developer that will contribute to all aspects of application development. Activities will also include defining functional and technical specifications, design, development, and production support. The candidate will also ensure high quality of deliverables while enforcing development best practices.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Code, conduct code reviews, participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process
* Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve existing guidelines
* Maintain effective relationships with business owners and application development teams in global locations
* Perform the role as Agile Squad member developer.
* Analyze user specifications and provide assistance in testing and debugging applications
* The candidate will interact with a diverse set of teams, including developers, business analysts, quality assurance, infrastructure, user communities, and senior management
* Work within an Agile team, participating in ceremonies related to the Agile framework
* The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems. Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
* 8+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET MVC, C#, developing Web services including WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
* Practiced experience working on relational databases (preferably SQL Server and DB2)
* Strong handle on Design Patterns
* Ability to analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and implement those solutions
* Working knowledge of JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
* Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
* Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, and implement them to solve business problems
* Good experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driver Development.
* Proven experience in working within an Agile framework
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of test driven development (TDD)
* Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management