Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
• The candidate must have significant expertise in all facets of design and development of interactive web applications, UX technologies and apply sound UI design principles
• The candidate will be required to design frameworks and components
• Responsible for creating mockups and turn those mockups into working products
• Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration.
• The candidate will be required to research, analyze and do performance benchmark testing.
• Require to do debugging and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The candidate will need to communicate effectively and demonstrate the usability of the designs from a user’s perspective and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment.
• At least 5-8 years of proven software development experience
• Be passionate in UX technologies
• Redux (1+ years of experience)
• TypeScript (1+ years of experience)o UI/UX design patterns and best practices
• Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
• Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
• Experience working with global development teams
• Web services
• SQL /UNIX
• Hands on experience with standard set of developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control, etc.