C# .Net Developer / This C# .Net developer will be providing ongoing support of the existing systems. This is a hands-on developer role and is responsible for coding, analyzing user specifications and providing assistance in testing and debugging applications.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proven expertise in application development and support environment with more than one technology and multiple design techniques
* Advance knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
* Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve existing guidelines
* Notify the business units of system issues or failures in a timely manner.
* Maintain effective relationships with business owners and application development teams in global locations
* Create new tools and automation of processes to better support and proactively monitor the environment.
* Perform incident and problem management.
* Test failure scenarios to identify problems and improve outage recovery procedures.
* Analyze user specifications and provide assistance in testing and debugging applications
* The candidate will interact with a diverse set of teams, including developers, business analysts, quality assurance, infrastructure, user communities, and senior management
* Work within an Agile team, participating in ceremonies related to the Agile framework
* 5-8 years of experience in Microsoft .NET MVC, C#, developing Web services including WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
* Strong handle on Design Patterns
* Working knowledge of JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
* Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, and implement them to solve business problems
* Proven experience in working within an Agile framework
* Good verbal and written communication skill
* Working knowledge of test driven development (TDD)
* Knowledge of Financial markets, lending based products & Wealth Management